- The use of specialized technology such as antivirus software and firewalls;
- Testing of the security and operability of products and services before they are introduced to the Internet, as well as ongoing scanning for publicly known vulnerabilities in the technology;
- Internal and external reviews of our Internet sites and services;
- Monitoring of our systems infrastructure to detect weaknesses and potential intrusions;
- Implementing controls to identify, authenticate and authorize access to various systems or sites;
- Protecting information during transmission through various means including, where appropriate, encryption; and
- Providing Tower personnel with necessary training and continually updating our security practices in light of new risks and developments in technology.
Privacy and the Internet
The following additional information will be of interest to you as a visitor to this site:
The private Tower Commercial Mortgage site is built upon a secure infrastructure with multiple layers of protection, we use professional hosting services and require such services to have security measures ranging from proper physical security of their servers and data center to system intrusion detection capabilities. Within the private site, Tower Commercial Mortgage uses industry standard encryption technologies to protect your information from external compromise.
“Cookies” are small text files that may be placed on your Web browser when you visit our Web sites or when you view advertisements we have placed on other Web sites. For more information about cookies, how our Web sites use them, and your options with respect to their use, please see our cookies policy.
When you visit this site, your browser may be momentarily directed to the Web site of an ad server or other third party service provider. This re-direction process will not be apparent to you. These third party Web sites automatically receive your IP address when this happens, and they may also collect information from your interaction with our Web sites including computer and connection information, standard Web log information, and ad information. Such information does not identify you individually.
Tower may make available on this Web site third party applications such as content linking or sharing facilities. Information collected by providers of such applications is governed by their privacy policies.
This policy provides a general statement of the ways in which Tower protects your personal information. You may, however, in connection with specific products or services offered by Tower, be provided with privacy policies or statements that supplement this policy. This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection and use of personal information. The revised policy will be effective immediately upon posting to our Web site.